Thank you all to all my contributors, clients, followers, friends and family for an another amazing year of blogging! Can’t forget to mention all you Pinterest addicts!!
Top 10 Blog Posts of 2013:
- Christmas DIY Craft 2012 ! Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels in Snowman Bags
- How to Make the Perfect Homemade Cappuccino!
- How to Recycle Packing Supplies for DIY Arts and Crafts
- 4 Fun and Easy Snack for Kids (and Adults)
- Friday Fun ! Three Olives S’mores – Recipe #threeolives #smores #recipe
- Healthy Foods That Kids Actually Like
- Acorn Footwear – Slippers, Shoes
- One Year Later: DIY Home Organization Wall: Calendar, Dry Erase Board, Mail Holder
- DIY Home Organization Wall: Calendar, Dry Erase Board, Mail Holder
- Recipe: Kit Kat Candy Cake …Celebrate Cake ! A Pinterest “Nailed It” Sorta.
Some of my favorites in top 100:
- Fall Carrot Salad Recipe (Guest Post by Gina Kirk)
- Hockomock YMCA Triathlon. The one where I became a triathlete.
- Dinner in a corn field. A night to remember !
- 2 minute, 3 ingredient fudge – so easy! #kids #cooking
- 4 Bridges Ride – Rhode Island
- Recipe: Cauliflower Breadsticks. A cooking adventure.
- #9 of #13in2013 Color Me Rad – Providence RI Sept 28th #Rad #ColorMeRad #5k
What are your favorites from 2013?